- Sunday October 6, 2019 - 3 Gun
Registration starts at 9:00am. Mandatory Safety meeting at 9:45am. Shooting starts at 10:00am. Match cost: $20 (Includes Lunch). For more information contact Guy Wilkinson at 519-882-9049 or click here.
Cowboy Action Shoots:
Every Wednesday at 6:00pm - From April 17, 2019 to October 19, 2019 the trap range is open to members and licensed non-members for trap shooting. For further information call Ed Allin at 519-542-6519 or click here.
Every Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm - From May 18, 2019 to mid-September, the archery range is open to members and public from 9am to 12pm every Saturday. Coaching, supervision, and equipment are provided by members of the archery committee. For further information contact Len Lemaire at 519-344-7009 or click here.
Other Shooting Events
- Saturday September 28, 2019 - Steel Shoot
Registration starts at 9:00am. Mandatory Safety meeting at 10:00am then shooting starts. Match cost: $5 for members, $10 for licensed non-members (Pack a lunch). Shoot will require more than 100 rounds, handgun calibers from .22 to .45 accepted (no magnum rounds) - rifles in handgun calibers are accepted. Stages are 20 rounds each and shot from stationary position. This is a fun shoot so don’t be worried about other shooters, just come and have fun. We keep score but again it’s just for fun. Revolvers and Semi-autos will be in separate categories, as well as .22 and centre fire firearms. For more information contact Russ at 519-402-2882.
Range Closures and Event Cancellations
- CANCELLED: Saturday September 14, 2019 - Cowboy Action
- Saturday August 10th 8 am: Russ and Jan need 2 volunteers to setup for the August 10th Steel Shoot. Contact Russ at 519-402-2882 if you can help out.
- Saturday and Sunday August 24th and 25th: Help is needed setting up and tearing down, as well as during the 3 Gun Shoot. Contact Guy at 519-882-9049
- Sundays (several) 9:30am - Many Sundays still need volunteers to do signups for sporting clays from 8:30am - 12pm. Contact Caron if you can help out.